Welcome to the Monkey House

by Kurt Vonnegut, Jr | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingmom-oysterwing of Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on 5/18/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingmom-oysterwing from Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Friday, May 18, 2018
This book of short stories is about to embark on its Bookcrossing journey.

Released 1 yr ago (5/19/2018 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

There are too many books in my house, so it's time to share with others. Releasing at the Gaithersburg Book Festival.

Hello! So glad you found this book. If you are new to BookCrossing, welcome! I hope you'll leave a journal entry. You can remain anonymous or join BookCrossing (it's free!).

Journal Entry 3 by wingmom-oysterwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, January 18, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (1/18/2020 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

There are too many books in my house, so it's time to share with others. I’m bringing this book to the BDinDC meetup.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, January 18, 2020
I selected this book at today's meetup with the hope of releasing it in my own Little Free Library.

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, February 08, 2020