It Ain't Over . . . Till It's Over: Reinventing Your Life--and Realizing Your Dreams--Anytime, at Any Age

by Marlo Thomas | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by L-Marie of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 5/18/2018
Journal Entry 1 by L-Marie from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, May 18, 2018
This is a book about stories of bold and brave women who won't give up. It is beautifully written and designed to encourage women who need motivation

Journal Entry 2 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, August 15, 2018
I brought this home from the August meetup at Cravings.

Journal Entry 3 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, February 24, 2020
I had it in my head that this was a biography so put off reading it. It was all these delightful stories of women who overcame things, changed directions, lived out a dream, or did other encouraging things. I loved seeing the pictures of the women. Very inspiring.

Journal Entry 4 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, March 13, 2020

Released 2 yrs ago (3/14/2020 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

I am taking this to the March meetup at Cravings,

Journal Entry 5 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, May 29, 2020

Released 2 yrs ago (5/28/2020 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Another COVID porch exchange.

Journal Entry 6 by rureading at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, May 29, 2020
Received in a porch exchange. Thank you sing-song.

Journal Entry 7 by rureading at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, June 2, 2020
Interesting stories of women overcoming various setbacks in their lives.
I googled Marlo Thomas to find out more of her accomplishments and was surprised to find she is 82 years young.

Journal Entry 8 by rureading at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Released 2 mos ago (10/5/2022 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Book returned to sing-song.

Journal Entry 9 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Thursday, October 6, 2022
Had a lovely visit in rureading's yard to drop off books and pick up some new ones and bring some back. Lovely visit on a sunny but slightly cool day.