Paw Tracks in the Moonlight

Ipswich Waterfront
by Denis O'Connor | Pets & Animals |
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 12/16/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, December 16, 2018
Bought in a charity shop

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, December 16, 2018
A lovely story of cat rescue and adventures beyond.

Journal Entry 3 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Filmhouse Cinema in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, December 16, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (12/16/2018 UTC) at Filmhouse Cinema in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Taking to the extra Old Gang Christmas Meetup as I think earthcaroleanne might like it.

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 4 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, December 16, 2018
Received at the Old Gang Christmas meetup. Thank you very much.