The Time Traveller's Guide to Medieval England

Ipswich Waterfront
by Ian Mortimer | History | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 11/29/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, November 29, 2018
Bought in Oxfam, Walthamstow High Street

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Wishlist Tag, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Thursday, December 27, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (12/27/2018 UTC) at Wishlist Tag, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Going to Olivia_Lo

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by Olivia_Lo at Hualien, Hualien Taiwan on Thursday, January 10, 2019
Thank you for this wishlist book and a few BC labels and stickers. I love that postcard!