A Midwife's Tale: The Life of Martha Ballard, Based on Her Diary, 1785-1812

Ipswich Waterfront
by Laurel Thatcher Ulrich | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 6/23/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, June 23, 2018
A bonus books from BWB along with a wishlist book from Spatial. I was the winner of the Wishlist or Wings Sweeps.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, November 09, 2018
What a hard-working and skilled woman Martha Ballard was. So sad that childbirth was later medicalised and taken over by male doctors. Now midwives take the lead again! A great interpretation of a wonderful account of life.

Journal Entry 3 by wingPoodlesisterwing at HGG, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Saturday, November 10, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (11/10/2018 UTC) at HGG, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

A wishlist book going with some HGG gifts.

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 4 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 14, 2018
Thank you for the lovely HGG package, it was nice to come home to something after a very long day travelling (9 and a half hours)