Which Witch?

by Eva Ibbotson | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingBookworm-ladywing of Madrid, Madrid Spain on 5/16/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingBookworm-ladywing from Madrid, Madrid Spain on Wednesday, May 16, 2018
"A sorcery competition is held to discover which witch is the most potent and fiendish. Glamorous Madame Olympia conjures up a thousand plague-bearing rats! Belladonna, the white witch, desperately wants to be a wicked enchantress, but her magic produces flowers instead of snakes. How can she become more devilish than all the other witches?"

Purchased for the winner of theTiara Sweepstakes, as it is in her WishList

Journal Entry 2 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Friday, May 25, 2018

Released 9 mos ago (5/25/2018 UTC) at Madrid, Madrid Spain

Sent today to the winner of the Tiara Sweepstakes.
Enjoy this WishList book! :)

Journal Entry 3 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Thursday, August 09, 2018
I hope you haven't been worried about this book! I got it and set it aside where it promptly got swallowed up by some other books and some clean laundry that didn't get put away promptly. This is here! It's safley added to my TBR pile!

Journal Entry 4 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Saturday, August 11, 2018
I read this today! It was a really cute story about a witches contest and a white witch who wants to be a black witch in order to win.

Thanks so much for sending this my way Bookworm-Lady

Journal Entry 5 by wingnimrodielwing at 90 Mile Cuban Cafe in Chicago, Illinois USA on Sunday, August 12, 2018

Released 7 mos ago (8/11/2018 UTC) at 90 Mile Cuban Cafe in Chicago, Illinois USA

Left at the Logan Square location.

Left propped up on a shelf in the washroom. (Bano)