Time of Death (Tom Thorne Novels)

by Mark Billingham | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 5/16/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 16, 2018
The Missing - Two schoolgirls are abducted in the small, dying Warwickshire town of Polesford, driving a knife into the heart of the community where police officer Helen Weeks grew up and from which she long ago escaped. But this is a place full of secrets, where dangerous truths lie buried.

The Accused - When it's splashed all over the press that family man Stephen Bates has been arrested, Helen and her partner, Tom Thorne, head to the flooded town to support Bates' wife, an old school friend of Helen's who is living under siege with two teenage children and convinced of her husband's innocence.

The Dead - As residents and media bay for Bates' blood, a decomposing body is found. The police believe they have their murderer in custody, but one man believes otherwise. With a girl still missing, Thorne sets himself on a collision course with local police, townsfolk, and a merciless killer.

Brilliant....but then I never thought it would be anything else :o)

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at Charity Shop in Wigtown, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Released 11 mos ago (7/25/2018 UTC) at Charity Shop in Wigtown, Scotland United Kingdom

Released as part of the 2018 TV SERIES Challenge (#30)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a travelling book !

You can help us to track this book's travels by taking a moment to make a journal entry - let us know where you found it, what you thought of it or where it's going next - write as much or as little as you like! You can remain anonymous or why not join us? If you decide to join us you will receive an alert every time someone new journals the book, helping you to follow it's travels as it meets new readers.

Enjoy the book!

(If you do decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me,
Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thank you)