corner corner The Essex Serpent

The Essex Serpent
by Sarah Perry | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingReetPetitewing of Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on 5/14/2018

status (set by raeliz64): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingReetPetitewing from Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Monday, May 14, 2018

If you have picked up this book, thank you for visiting the website. Please take a moment to let us know you have the book - then everyone who has had it previously will know where it is! Then post a review when you've read it, and pass it on to someone else when you've finished it. If you join BookCrossing, you, too, can see where it goes next...

Journal Entry 2 by wingReetPetitewing at Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Friday, May 18, 2018

Posted to Tanamo. Enjoy :)

Journal Entry 3 by Tanamo at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Friday, May 25, 2018

Book has arrived safely. Thank you very much Rita. I'm looking forward to this one though it may be a while before I get to it.

Journal Entry 4 by Tanamo at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Thursday, June 28, 2018

A book like no other and so wonderfully and atmospherically written and with such characters that are ordinary and wonderful at the same time. I almost feel like I'm damning with faint praise here but I can't remember the last time I gave 10 points. This book certainly deserves every single one of them.

Journal Entry 5 by Tanamo at Anstey, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Monday, July 16, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (7/17/2018 UTC) at Anstey, Leicestershire United Kingdom

Taking to bc mini meet

Journal Entry 6 by wingraeliz64wing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Picked up over lunch.