Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency

by Douglas Adams | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingsolittletimewing of Portland, Maine USA on 7/18/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingsolittletimewing from Portland, Maine USA on Wednesday, July 18, 2018
Registered by solittletime, Portland, Maine, USA on July 18, 2018. Pre-numbered label used for registration. Mass market paperback, has some water stains, not in great shape, but definitely still readable.

Per Wikipedia, an earlier edition was described by the author on its cover as a "thumping good detective-ghost-horror-who dunnit-time travel-romantic-musical-comedy-epic". I can't wait to read it myself.

Reserved for the 2018 Never Judge a Book By Its Cover Release Challenge, hosted by Secretariat, which week 29 features authors who start with D, E, F, or G.

Also reserved for the July 2018 Ultimate Challenge, whose theme is Verbs, hosted by jumpingin.

And for the 2018 TV Series Book Release Challenge, hosted by Davros-10.

As well as the 2018 Theater Challenge, hosted by hyphen8.

Released 5 mos ago (7/29/2018 UTC) at The Great Lost Bear Restaurant OBCZ, 540 Forest Ave in Portland, Maine USA

Released in the bookcase near the entrance at The Great Lost Bear Restaurant OBCZ, 540 Forest Ave, Portland, Maine USA. around 8 PM on July 28, 2018.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by solittletime or any other journaler.

If you make a Journal Entry or Release Note on the book after joining BookCrossing, you’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry, so you can follow this book's travels. And it’s confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

(You can make a journal entry anonymously if you don't want to join, but you will not be alerted to the book's further travels.) I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

Then, whenever you are ready to send it on its way, make a controlled release note if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or a wild release note if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!

Journal Entry 3 by Inlerah at Portland, Maine USA on Wednesday, August 08, 2018
I picked this up at The Great Lost Bear in Portland, Maine while getting dinner with some friends from college. Took it home to MA where I work as a photographer. I was a huge fan of the Hitchhiker series, can't wait to read!