corner corner One Dollar Death

One Dollar Death
by Richard Barth | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingKateKintailwing of Burke, Virginia USA on 5/13/2018

status (set by AnonymousFinder): reserved

Journal Entry 1 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Sunday, May 13, 2018

Bought this at a library used book sale.

Journal Entry 2 by wingKateKintailwing at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Sunday, May 13, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (5/19/2018 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

This book will be released at the Gaithersburg Book Festival!

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by ResQgeek at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Thursday, June 14, 2018

I brought home just over 100 books after the Gaithersburg Book Festival last month, including this one, to release elsewhere.

Journal Entry 4 by ResQgeek at US Patent & Trademark Off. - Randolph Bldg. in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Monday, July 16, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (7/16/2018 UTC) at US Patent & Trademark Off. - Randolph Bldg. in Alexandria, Virginia USA

Left on one of the tables outside the Einstein Bagels/Quiznos Subs shop.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Wednesday, July 18, 2018

I saw the book on the outdoor cafe at the USPTO campus. At first, I was curious but walked by it. It was drizzling at the time and after a few seconds waiting at the crosswalk, I ended up coming back for it because I felt bad for it. I finished the book today. It's not something I usually read, but it was pretty good. I'll be releasing it somewhere soon...will update the journal when I do.