Book of Sorrows, The

by Walter Wangerin, Jr. | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 5/17/2018
Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Thursday, May 17, 2018
This is not an ordinary book: it's a BookCrossing book! BookCrossing books are world travelers - they like to have adventures and make new friends...and every once in a while they even write home to say what they've been doing.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hardcover with dust jacket: this is the book I'm registering today, because its title reflects the way I feel.

Goodbye, Daddy. I wish you hadn't left so soon. I love you.

(You were born in the year of the rooster, so this seems especially appropriate.)

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing at Nuuanu Memorial Park & Mortuary in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Friday, May 18, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (5/17/2018 UTC) at Nuuanu Memorial Park & Mortuary in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Thursday, May 17, 2018: left in the office, with the magazines. (Larger photo here.)

...still on the table on Friday, May 25.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm so glad you've found this book!

Please take a moment to make a journal entry and let this book's previous readers know that it's safe with you.

If you've ever wondered where your books go after they leave your hands, join BookCrossing and you may find out: you'll be able to follow your books as new readers make journal entries - sometimes from surprisingly far-flung locations.

BookCrossing: making the whole world a library!