Africa on Six Wheels: A Semester on Safari

by Betty Levitov | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 5/7/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, May 07, 2018
If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Thursday, August 02, 2018
I can understand the attraction of this college class. I felt the author didn't get across (at least I didn't see it) the way that the students earned their credits for college. Missing are pictures and a map. This was disappointing.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Thursday, August 02, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (8/2/2018 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! RABCK to another BCer to enjoy

Journal Entry 4 by wingHI77wing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Friday, August 10, 2018
A teacher stubs his toe

on the corner or adventure,
grabs students on the way down.