Stones from the River

by Ursula Hegi | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 068484477x Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingmom-oysterwing of Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on 5/5/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingmom-oysterwing from Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Saturday, May 05, 2018
I read this book for a book club. It is quite long, but was very interesting. Ursula Heigi is now one of my favorite authors.

This book is about to embark on its Bookcrossing journey.

Released 1 yr ago (5/19/2018 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

There are too many books in my house, so it's time to share with others. Releasing at the Gaithersburg Book Festival.

Hello! So glad you found this book. If you are new to BookCrossing, welcome! I hope you'll leave a journal entry. You can remain anonymous or join BookCrossing (it's free!).

Journal Entry 3 by wingmom-oysterwing at Quince Orchard Library in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Sunday, April 14, 2019

Released 11 mos ago (4/14/2019 UTC) at Quince Orchard Library in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

There are too many books in my house, so it's time to share with others. Donating to Quince Orchard Library for their on-going booksale.