The Rent Collector

by Camron Wright | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingmom-oysterwing of Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on 5/5/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingmom-oysterwing from Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Saturday, May 05, 2018
I read this book for a book group discussion. I found it quite interesting and have since read another book by this author.

This book is about to embark on its Bookcrossing journey.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmom-oysterwing at Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Released 9 mos ago (5/22/2018 UTC) at Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

Since I didn’t go to the very rainy Book Festival, I gave this book to Isabelle, a librarian friend. We like recommending books to each other. I hope she likes this one and passes it along after she reads it.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmom-oysterwing at Quince Orchard Library in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Thursday, January 17, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (1/17/2019 UTC) at Quince Orchard Library in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

There are too many books in my house, so it's time to share with others. Leaving on the Friends of the Library book sale shelf.

Hello! So glad you found this book. If you are new to BookCrossing, welcome! I hope you'll leave a journal entry. You can remain anonymous or join BookCrossing (it's free!).