Guide to Healthy Living

by Ragdale Hall | Health, Mind & Body | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 5/5/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, May 05, 2018
A freebie from my last trip to Ragdale Hall.

Released 1 yr ago (5/24/2018 UTC) at Royal Mail (RABCK), -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Spa related book and stuff travelling with a book which was sent to me in error.

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by wingbrunton11wing at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Sunday, May 19, 2019
I didn’t realise this had a BCID or I would have journaled it earlier :)

Good overview of the simple things you can do to improve your health.

Journal Entry 4 by wingCross-patchwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Saturday, June 29, 2019
It’s a lovely surprise ( thank you Brunton11) especially as it has returned to Ragdaleland!