Grave Secrets (Temperance Brennan)

by Kathy Reichs | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Widget-1 of Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on 5/4/2018
Journal Entry 1 by Widget-1 from Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Friday, May 04, 2018
I bought this book from the charity book table in Budgens supermarket Aylsham. The cover differs from the one illustrated. I intend to read and release.
I like a good thriller and this one didn't disappoint. I have read other books by this author and enjoyed them all.

Journal Entry 2 by Widget-1 at Brampton Railway Platform🚂 in Brampton, Norfolk United Kingdom on Sunday, February 24, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (2/24/2019 UTC) at Brampton Railway Platform🚂 in Brampton, Norfolk United Kingdom

To the finder, I hope you enjoy this book. When you have finished,please come back and journal your thoughts on it..you don't have to write much!
Then either release it back into the wild or give it to someone you know to read (controlled release). Don't forget to make a release note. Consider joining Bookcrossing...it's free,secure and fun! You will be able to track the journey of this book and any book that you release.