The Ice Cream Girls

by Dorothy Koomson | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 6/1/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, June 01, 2018
As teenagers Poppy Carlisle and Serena Gorringe were the only witnesses to a tragic event. Amid heated public debate, the two seemingly glamorous teens were dubbed ‘The Ice Cream Girls’ by the press and were dealt with by the courts.

Years later, having led very different lives, Poppy is keen to set the record straight about what really happened, while married mother-of-two Serena wants no one in her present to find out about her past. But some secrets will not stay buried – and if theirs is revealed, everything will become a living hell all over again...

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, December 06, 2019
A good read but not one I can review without giving away any spoilers!
When you've read it, check out my review HERE & let me know what you think - enjoy! ;o)

Journal Entry 3 by wingPlum-crazywing at Culinary Sweepstake , A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, January 09, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (1/9/2020 UTC) at Culinary Sweepstake , A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

On it's way to the winner of the Culinary Sweepstake...hope you enjoy it :o)

Released as part of the 2020 TV BOOK RELEASE CHALLENGE (#3)

Journal Entry 4 by wingmcsarwing at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Thursday, February 06, 2020
Thank you for the book and its travelling companion. This looks intriguing. I look forward to reading it.

Journal Entry 5 by wingmcsarwing at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Released 6 mos ago (8/18/2020 UTC) at Richmond, British Columbia Canada

On its way to the winner of the Wings or Wishlist sweeps. Happy reading!

---------------
updated December 20, 2020

I just noticed that I did not make an entry after reading. I remember I enjoyed it a lot and I liked the ending.

Journal Entry 6 by wingchrissiniwing at Graz, Steiermark Austria on Saturday, September 05, 2020
Thank you so much for this book - looking forward to reading it :)

Journal Entry 7 by wingchrissiniwing at Graz, Steiermark Austria on Sunday, November 22, 2020
I enjoyed the book even more than I had anticipated.
And: I found out that there is a sequel...yippie.
Thanks again for sending! :)

Journal Entry 8 by wingchrissiniwing at Bücherregal Citypark in Graz, Steiermark Austria on Saturday, January 02, 2021

Released 2 mos ago (1/2/2021 UTC) at Bücherregal Citypark in Graz, Steiermark Austria

Happy travels!