Silver Thaw

by Catherine Anderson | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingMeekachu07wing of Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on 5/3/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingMeekachu07wing from Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Thursday, May 03, 2018
My mom just finished this book and enjoyed it. It appears to be the first in the series. This would typically be something I would read, but my TBR pile is pretty huge so I will find a new home for it. If you come across this book, I hope it is something that you will enjoy.

I look forward to reading your thoughts on this book and finding out where you got it from.

Also, you don't have to register to participate, but I do hope you can take the time to check the site out.

Thanks!

Journal Entry 2 by wingMeekachu07wing at Pasadena, California USA on Thursday, May 03, 2018

Released 9 mos ago (5/3/2018 UTC) at Pasadena, California USA

Shipping to Pasadena, CA via the Birthday RABCK. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by LittleWhiteBird at Pasadena, California USA on Wednesday, May 09, 2018
Thank you! My mount TBR is big, too, but I have a friend who'll be glad to read the book. After that, we'll see.

Journal Entry 4 by LittleWhiteBird at Pasadena, California USA on Tuesday, December 04, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (12/4/2018 UTC) at Pasadena, California USA

Giving this to my friend L.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!