The Break Down

by B A Paris | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Jannike of -- wild release somewhere in Oslo, Oslo fylke Norway on 4/30/2018
Journal Entry 1 by Jannike from -- wild release somewhere in Oslo, Oslo fylke Norway on Monday, April 30, 2018
I can recommend this book as a satisfactory thriller.

From Amazon:
If you can’t trust yourself, who can you trust?

Cass is having a hard time since the night she saw the car in the woods. It was on the winding rural road, in the middle of a downpour, and a woman was sitting inside―the woman who was killed. She’s been trying to put the crime out of her mind; what could she have done, really? It’s a dangerous road to be on in the middle of a storm, and she probably would have been hurt herself if she’d stopped. Not only that, her husband would be furious if he knew she’d broken her promise not to take that shortcut home.

But since then, she’s been forgetting every little thing. Where she left the car; if she took her pills; even the alarm code.

The only thing she can’t forget is that woman, the woman she might have saved, and the terrible nagging guilt.

And the silent calls she’s receiving, or the feeling that someone’s watching her…

Gitt til sota48 på BookCrossing meetup på Steam, OsloS.

Journal Entry 3 by wingsota48wing at Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Thursday, May 10, 2018
Fikk med meg boken fra BC-treff i dag.

Journal Entry 4 by wingsota48wing at Hokksund, Buskerud fylke Norway on Friday, November 30, 2018
I very seldom leave a book unread. I do that with this one. It is the kind of story I hate, which from word one you know you are not supposed to trust anyone. And this story is too obvious.
I leave the book at page 34. I already know what is going to happen.
Sorry! I hope who ever finds the book next will like it better.

Journal Entry 5 by wingsota48wing at Oslo Sentralstasjon in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Released 8 mos ago (12/13/2018 UTC) at Oslo Sentralstasjon in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway

I am taking this book to the BC meet up this afternoon. Id nobody wants it I will leave it on the shelf at Oslo Visitor Center.