Chemie um uns herum

by Brigitte Hoffmann | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Xarodoc of Nauheim, Hessen Germany on 4/30/2018
Journal Entry 1 by Xarodoc from Nauheim, Hessen Germany on Monday, April 30, 2018
Das Buch habe ich in Bordeaux auf der Bookcrossing Convention entdeckt. Das ist was für pippis! Sicher etwas kompliziert, aber wir werden sehen. Schnell noch registrieren.

Journal Entry 2 by wingpippiswing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Saturday, May 11, 2019
Ach, noch ein Pixie buch! Und aus Xarodoc, ich hätte es erraten sollen :) (did that come out right..) Vielen Dank!

Journal Entry 3 by wingpippiswing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Friday, June 12, 2020
Yay, I understood most of it! And a new word to the vocabulary: Esslöffel! Good grief it's been ages since I've actively needed my German, which is a shame. But, as long as I don't lose things I've learned, I'm happy.

Journal Entry 4 by wingpippiswing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Friday, June 12, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (6/12/2020 UTC) at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland

There is a very deserving receiver in town for this little book...

Journal Entry 5 by Nokkosperhonen at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Sunday, June 14, 2020
Vielen Dank für das Buch, pippis!

Journal Entry 6 by Nokkosperhonen at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Tuesday, March 16, 2021
I will read this book for the Finnish kouluhaaste ("school challenge") where it will fit into two categories: Foreign language and Chemistry.

Journal Entry 7 by Nokkosperhonen at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Thursday, March 18, 2021
I just finished the book! Although it was for children, I still didn't quite get the idea of "Oberflächenspannung" but no worries, chemistry was never my cup of tea.

Tästä kirjasta sain haastepisteet siis kouluhaasteeseen: saksan kieli ja kemia. Kirjassa kerrottiin mm. vedestä dipolina (hieno sana!) ja saippuasta emulgaattorina.

Seuraavaksi kirja lähtee Taryalle. Off to Häme! Das Buch fährt nach Häme!

Journal Entry 8 by Nokkosperhonen at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Thursday, March 18, 2021

Released 6 mos ago (3/18/2021 UTC) at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland

Onnea kouluhaasteeseen - good luck with the School challenge! Viel Spass beim Lesen!

Journal Entry 9 by wingTaryawing at Forssa, Kanta-Häme / Egentliga Tavastland Finland on Monday, March 22, 2021
Das Buch ist heute angekommen. Danke schön, Nokkosperhonen! Ich versuche es schnell zu lesen, taavina erwartet ;)

Und danke auch für die Gebäckpostkarte!

Journal Entry 10 by wingTaryawing at Forssa, Kanta-Häme / Egentliga Tavastland Finland on Thursday, April 29, 2021
I read this today after I suddenly remembered I had promised to send this to a fellow bookcrosser (for the same School Challenge) and I'm mailing her some books tomorrow morning. At first I was a bit doubtful if my rusty German would be enough, but it was! Chemistry is really not my thing although I've studied it in two different learning institutions – as an adult, in my thirties I mean! (Can you imagine?!) Luckily the language was simple enough :D

- School Challenge (subject: chemistry)

Journal Entry 11 by wingTaryawing at Forssa, Kanta-Häme / Egentliga Tavastland Finland on Thursday, April 29, 2021

Released 4 mos ago (4/30/2021 UTC) at Forssa, Kanta-Häme / Egentliga Tavastland Finland

And now to North Ostrobothnia!

Lue ja vapauta - BookCrossing.com

Journal Entry 12 by taavina at Raahe, Pohjois-Pohjanmaa / Norra Österbotten Finland on Sunday, May 9, 2021
Danke schön!

I'll try to read it, I have studied German about 30 years ago and then never used it...

Journal Entry 13 by taavina at Raahe, Pohjois-Pohjanmaa / Norra Österbotten Finland on Tuesday, June 8, 2021
Yes, this was quite difficult for me but with some help I read it :)

Journal Entry 14 by Joika at Oulu, Pohjois-Pohjanmaa / Norra Österbotten Finland on Monday, July 26, 2021
Danke. Ich versuche zu lesen aber angeblich es wird mir schwer fallen (???).