The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency

by Alexander McCall Smith | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingmsrubblewing on 4/29/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingmsrubblewing on Sunday, April 29, 2018
Mma Precious Ramotswe, with a minimum of staff and tools, solves mysteries in Botswana.

Some people are big fans of this book, enough that its writer spawned a series of sequels and there is a television series on cable. I was not as favorably impressed. I thought the narrator had a whiff of patronizing attitude towards the simple characters.

Released 9 mos ago (5/6/2018 UTC) at Savanna Portage State Park in -- Parks (state and national) --, Minnesota USA

I left this book as swag in the geocache called Savanna Portage State Park.

I am giving this book away as part of the TV Boks release challenge at BookCrossing.

Journal Entry 3 by cookingkreyz at McGregor, Minnesota USA on Monday, July 02, 2018
I was super excited to find it while geocaching. It was the best treasure I have ever found geocaching at a state park. I thought it was a great title as we were on a treasure hunt that day. Great place to hide it msrubble. I had to read it quick as I can't wait to pass it on it's journey.

Journal Entry 4 by cookingkreyz at Forks Transit Center & Reststop in Forks, Washington USA on Monday, July 23, 2018

Released 7 mos ago (7/21/2018 UTC) at Forks Transit Center & Reststop in Forks, Washington USA

I found a sharing library on the back side of the transit center. Happy readings from Minnesota.