A touch of the grape

by Claudia Bishop | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingmotherof11wing of Dalfsen, Overijssel Netherlands on 4/27/2018
Buy from one of these Booksellers:
Amazon.com | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR | Amazon IT | Bol.com
This book is in the wild! This Book is Currently in the Wild!
3 journalers for this copy...
Journal Entry 1 by wingmotherof11wing from Dalfsen, Overijssel Netherlands on Friday, April 27, 2018
Includes a recipe from the Inn at Hemlock Falls.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmotherof11wing at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Friday, April 27, 2018

Released 2 yrs ago (4/28/2018 UTC) at Richmond, British Columbia Canada

CONTROLLED RELEASE NOTES:

This book goes to mcsar (winner of a sweepstake).
I hope you enjoy it!

Journal Entry 3 by wingmcsarwing at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Friday, May 11, 2018
Thank you so much for sending this with two other books in the series. The series is new to me, but I am always interested in new mystery series.

----------------------------
Updated July 26, 2018

A pleasant read. A nice cozy mystery I enjoyed. This is the second book I read in the series, and I felt more engaged with the characters. But this should still be a light fun read as a stand alone novel.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmcsarwing at RABCK, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Friday, August 10, 2018

Released 2 yrs ago (8/10/2018 UTC) at RABCK, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

CONTROLLED RELEASE NOTES:

Congratulations on winning the Culinary Sweepstakes. I hope you enjoy this cozy mystery.

Journal Entry 5 by wingWilenawing at Entraigues, Auvergne France on Wednesday, September 19, 2018
Thanks a lot for this book and for all the bc stickers, postcard and stamps !!!

I am very happy ! :-)

Journal Entry 6 by wingWilenawing at Entraigues, Auvergne France on Wednesday, September 16, 2020
I have read it during my holydays, it is a distracting story. I discovered this author, it made me think about another serie about teas.

Thanks for sharing it ! :-)

Bonjour et bienvenue dans le monde des livres en liberté !

Vous venez de trouver un livre voyageur.

Ici vous pourrez indiquer :
- l’endroit où vous avez trouvé ce livre
- si vous l'avez lu, la note que vous lui donneriez, vos impressions de lecture,
- et ce que vous comptez faire de lui (le donner à quelqu’un, le libérer dans un lieu public...à vous de choisir !).

En vous inscrivant sur le site du Bookcrossing (gratuit et anonyme), vous pourrez être prévenu par message électronique dès que le livre sera à nouveau trouvé et commenté ainsi que commencer à libérer vous aussi des livres si vous le souhaitez !

Bonne lecture !

Wilena

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.