A touch of the grape

by Claudia Bishop | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingmotherof11wing of Dalfsen, Overijssel Netherlands on 4/27/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingmotherof11wing from Dalfsen, Overijssel Netherlands on Friday, April 27, 2018
Includes a recipe from the Inn at Hemlock Falls.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmotherof11wing at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Friday, April 27, 2018

Released 8 mos ago (4/28/2018 UTC) at Richmond, British Columbia Canada

This book goes to mcsar (winner of a sweepstake).
I hope you enjoy it!

Journal Entry 3 by mcsar at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Friday, May 11, 2018
Thank you so much for sending this with two other books in the series. The series is new to me, but I am always interested in new mystery series.

----------------------------
Updated July 26, 2018

A pleasant read. A nice cozy mystery I enjoyed. This is the second book I read in the series, and I felt more engaged with the characters. But this should still be a light fun read as a stand alone novel.

Journal Entry 4 by mcsar at RABCK Winner, RABCK Sweepstakes/Drawing -- Controlled Releases on Friday, August 10, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (8/10/2018 UTC) at RABCK Winner, RABCK Sweepstakes/Drawing -- Controlled Releases

Congratulations on winning the Culinary Sweepstakes. I hope you enjoy this cozy mystery.

Journal Entry 5 by Wilena at Entraigues, Auvergne France on Wednesday, September 19, 2018
Thanks a lot for this book and for all the bc stickers, postcard and stamps !!!

I am very happy ! :-)