Rough Country (A Virgil Flowers Novel)

by John Sandford | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Meekachu07 of Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on 4/26/2018
Journal Entry 1 by Meekachu07 from Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Thursday, April 26, 2018
It's been awhile since I've read this book, but definitely enjoyed it as well as the rest of the series. If you come across this book, I hope it is something that you will enjoy.

I look forward to reading your thoughts on this book and finding out where you got it from. Also, you don't have to register to participate, but I do hope you can take the time to check the site out.

Thanks for participating.

Journal Entry 2 by Meekachu07 at -- BookRing, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Thursday, April 26, 2018

Released 2 yrs ago (4/26/2018 UTC) at -- BookRing, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Adding to the authors that start with "S" bookring. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by lane1088 at Charlotte, North Carolina USA on Thursday, September 06, 2018
I received this in the "S" authors bookring. I plan to do a wild release soon.

Journal Entry 4 by lane1088 at Hilton Hotel, O'Farrell Street in San Francisco, California USA on Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (1/29/2019 UTC) at Hilton Hotel, O'Farrell Street in San Francisco, California USA

I left this on one of the couches near the elevators of tower 1.