Female Author's book box

by Various | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingkinediwing of Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom on 4/25/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingkinediwing from Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 25, 2018
Kinedi's Female Authors Book box - started April 2017

https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/614-14701558 - Stef Penney - Under a polar star

https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/300-14951643 - Denise Mina - The red road

https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/156-14677827 - Charity Norman - After the fall

https://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/add/784-14622206 - Elizabeth Buchan - Revenge of the middle aged woman

https://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/add/095-11704840 - Natasha Solomons - Mr Rosenblum's list

Participants :

1) plum-crazy
2) cross-patch
3) yorkshire-lass
4) 3vie
5) elstaplador

Journal Entry 2 by wingkinediwing at Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 08, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (5/8/2018 UTC) at Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom

On its way to Plum-crazy.

Happy reading !

Journal Entry 3 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, May 14, 2018
Box rec'd on Friday - thank you!

(BCID was wrong but I went into Miss Marple mode & worked it out. I've amended the card 😊)

I've taken out two...
Charity Norman - After the Fall

Natasha Solomons - Mr Rosenblum's List

....& added three
Hilary Mantel - Eight Months on Gazzah Street

Cath Unsworth - Weirdo

Breena Clarke - River, Cross My Heart

Ready to go to cross-patch as soon as I get an address

Journal Entry 4 by wingPlum-crazywing at Book Box, By Post -- Controlled Releases on Monday, May 21, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (5/21/2018 UTC) at Book Box, By Post -- Controlled Releases

On its way to cross-patch :o)

Journal Entry 5 by wingCross-patchwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Thursday, May 24, 2018
It's here! Thank you all!

Journal Entry 6 by wingCross-patchwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Monday, June 18, 2018
Wonderful choice, thank you very much! I've taken out:-
Eight months on Ghazzah Street by Hilary Mantel
The Red Road by Denise Mina
Weirdo by Cathi Unsworth
Under a Pole Star by Steph Penney , replacing them with

My Brilliant Friend by Elena Ferrante
Barking! By Liz Evans
The Music Shop by Rachel Joyce
The Poppy Factory by Liz Trenow
He Wants by Alison Moore.

I'm hoping that's a good selection too.

Journal Entry 7 by wingCross-patchwing at A Book box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (6/19/2018 UTC) at A Book box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Going to the next in line.

Journal Entry 8 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Thursday, June 21, 2018
The Box is safely with me, I will try to get it moving again early next week.

Edited 7/7/18

Sorry for the delay, I was away from home for a week and I didn't have time to post it before I went.

I've taken out,
The Music Shop by Rachel Joyce
My Brilliant Friend by Elena Ferrante
The Poppy Factory by Liz Trenow

Journal Entry 9 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Saturday, July 07, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (7/9/2018 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

On its way to 3vie.

Journal Entry 10 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Thursday, July 12, 2018
The box is here! Will make my choices and get it on its way again

Journal Entry 11 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Saturday, July 14, 2018
Box is ready to travel as soon as I get elstaplador’s address.
I have chosen
Bury your Dead - Louise Penny
The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry - Rachel Joyce

I’m replacing the with
The Shell Seekers - Rosamunde Pilcher
Swimming Pool Sunday/The Tennis Party - Madeleine Wickham

Journal Entry 12 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Monday, July 16, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (7/16/2018 UTC) at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Box is traveling again.

Journal Entry 13 by elstaplador at Cambridge, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on Friday, July 20, 2018
Safely with me. I'll take a look and swap some books out and send it back to Kinedi.

Journal Entry 14 by wingkinediwing at Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 01, 2018
Hello all !

The book box has arrived safely back in Co.Durham - thanks to all who participated, hope you found some good books read. Thanks to all the lovely new books that came back to me (and also tea/coffee/sticker)