Ten Women

by Marcela Serrano | e-Books |
ISBN: 9992194774 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 4/23/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, April 23, 2018
If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Sunday, September 30, 2018
This is written by a Chilean and set in Chile. It is really a collection of short stories. The author really wrote about one woman (though the intent was to be 10 different women) with different names and different situations. The ladies all had the same basic beliefs - marriage wasn't important, motherhood was not to be sought after, sex was important, men were not important, etc. I finished the book for a reading challenge.