Big Fish

by Daniel Wallace | Other |
ISBN: 0142004278 Global Overview for this book
Registered by vi0let of Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on 3/29/2004
Journal Entry 1 by vi0let from Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, March 29, 2004
I tried to read this but then decided only to watch the movie.
I think this is the first time that the film is better than the book.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmynttiwing from Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Thursday, April 15, 2004
Received in the mail today. Thank you, vi0let! I'm looking forward to reading this - I saw the film a couple of weeks ago.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmynttiwing at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Friday, August 10, 2018
Okay, I know I've read this book twice since I got it in 2004(!) - I just haven't written anything about it in here. Unfortunately I don't remember much about it anymore. I think it was okay.

It's time to let the book travel again. I'll take it to our next BC meet-up or release it somewhere else.

Journal Entry 4 by Hiirenkorva at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Sunday, August 12, 2018
Thanks for the meeting. I have the book now and look forward to reading it.

Journal Entry 5 by Hiirenkorva at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Thursday, September 20, 2018
The book is a collection of short stories. Each story has a twist, that makes you wonder if the story is true at all. Wonderfull book. I haven´t seen the film.

Journal Entry 6 by Hiirenkorva at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Sunday, October 21, 2018

Released 7 mos ago (10/21/2018 UTC) at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland

Vapautus miitissä

Journal Entry 7 by Hiirenkorva at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Sunday, October 21, 2018
Tämä oli mukanani Vapriikin miitissä, muttei tällä kertaa löytänyt uutta lukijaa. Ehkä parempi onni ensi kerralla.

Journal Entry 8 by Hiirenkorva at Bücherschrank Nürnberger Straße in Erlangen, Bayern Germany on Saturday, December 08, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (12/3/2018 UTC) at Bücherschrank Nürnberger Straße in Erlangen, Bayern Germany

I hope this wonderfull book finds a new reader.