Nemesis

by Jo Nesbø | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Andromeda78 of St Leonards On Sea, East Sussex United Kingdom on 4/21/2018
Journal Entry 1 by Andromeda78 from St Leonards On Sea, East Sussex United Kingdom on Saturday, April 21, 2018
Product description
Review
"This tale of revenge has twists galore, and enough humanity in it to keep it grounded... A master at work" (Time Out)

"A superb novel. Intricate, truly gripping plot...elegant simplicity. Bravo! - as they say in Norway" (Evening Standard)

"Nesbo's storytelling abilities are incomparable" (USA Today)

"Many authors know how to make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up. Jo Nesbo's one of the few who keeps them there" (Linwood Barclay)

"Nesbo sets a cracking pace... A series of spectacular plot twists leads to a thrilling finale. Highly recommended" (Guardian)

Book Description
Harry Hole and his team are in a race against time to crack the identity of a violent bank robber who always seems one step ahead.

Journal Entry 2 by Andromeda78 at St Leonards On Sea, East Sussex United Kingdom on Saturday, April 21, 2018
This is my favourite of the series so far. Great book and really enjoyed the twists.

Released 9 mos ago (4/21/2018 UTC) at Bookcrossing Convention Bordeaux 2018 in Bordeaux, Aquitaine France

To be placed on the English book table

Journal Entry 4 by wingBoekentrolwing at Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Saturday, April 21, 2018
I have taken this book from the book buffet at the convention. Read the Dutch translation of it quite some time ago and I liked it.
This book hasn't been picked up yet and I think it deserves to travel on, so I'm taking it home with me to be released soon after we arrive home.

Released 8 mos ago (4/30/2018 UTC) at Paddy O'Ryan. Irish pub in Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands

In the green book case on the pavement outside Paddy's, near the terras.

Congratulations--you caught a book!

If you have not already done so, please make a journal entry so we know this book has found a new home. You don't need to join BookCrossing and you can remain completely anonymous. However, we encourage you to join so that you can follow this book's future travels. It's fun and free, and your personal information will never be shared or sold.