Shopaholic to the Rescue

by Sophie Kinsella | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by crossingguardma of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 4/21/2018
Journal Entry 1 by crossingguardma from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, April 21, 2018
From amazon: New York bestselling author Sophie Kinsella returns with another laugh-out-loud Becky Brandon (nee Bloomwood) adventure: a hilarious road trip through the American West to Las Vegas. Becky is on a major rescue mission! Her father has vanished from Los Angeles on a mysterious quest with her best friend's husband. Becky's mum is hysterical; her best friend, Suze, is desperate. Worse, Becky must tolerate an enemy along for the ride, who she's convinced is up to no good. Determined to get to the bottom of why her dad has disappeared, help Suze, contain Alicia, and reunite her fractured family, Becky knows she must marshal all her trademark ingenuity. The result: her most outrageous and daring plan yet! But just when her family needs her more than ever, can Becky pull it off?

Sorry the picture doesn’t match....

Journal Entry 2 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, April 21, 2018
I read this book as an ebook and realized...I think....it is the last in the series. Well, at this point! So I used this as “last book in the series” for the 2028 bingo challenge. As it had to be a bookcrossing book, I bought the book and registered it.

These books are fun but can make me squeamish with her crazy thoughts and justifications. However, this book didn’t seem to be as bad that way, thus enjoyed it more...

Journal Entry 3 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, May 12, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (5/12/2018 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

I am taking this book to our monthly bookcrossers meet up at Cravings - the second Saturday of every month- to pass on to the next reader.

Journal Entry 4 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, May 12, 2018
No takers this month so keeping till next meeting.

Journal Entry 5 by Crossing-Guard at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, June 11, 2018
Picked up at the June Calgary meeting. We had 10 Bookcrossers attend.

Journal Entry 6 by Crossing-Guard at Langdon, Alberta Canada on Saturday, July 14, 2018
This was a fun book and a great way to wrap up the series.

Journal Entry 7 by Crossing-Guard at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, July 14, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (7/14/2018 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Enjoyable book. I am taking this to July's meet up where it will go home with a new reader.

Journal Entry 8 by Eri-Cherry at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, July 15, 2018
Picked up at get together!

Journal Entry 9 by Eri-Cherry at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, June 08, 2019
A great ending to a fun series! The one character still frustrated me, but I definitely enjoy the quirky cast and the wacky adventures they get into.

Thanks for the fun read!

Journal Entry 10 by Eri-Cherry at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, June 08, 2019

Released 3 mos ago (6/8/2019 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taken to get together

Journal Entry 11 by crossingguardma at Little free library deer park in Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, June 08, 2019

Released 3 mos ago (6/8/2019 UTC) at Little free library deer park in Calgary, Alberta Canada

This book has been around the group so I am going to release to our great little free library.