Sanctuary

by Nora Roberts | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 4/20/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, April 20, 2018
Successful photographer Jo Ellen Hathaway realizes she must return to the Southern resort run by her estranged family and, with the help of one man, sets out to discover who is stalking her and who killed her mother.

Thrilling, scary & romantic...no one does it better than Nora Roberts - a great read!

Released 1 yr ago (4/27/2018 UTC) at Community Charity shop in Newton Stewart, Scotland United Kingdom

Released as part of the 2018 MOVIE BOOKS Challenge (#8)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a travelling book !

You can help us to track this book's travels by taking a moment to make a journal entry - let us know where you found it, what you thought of it or where it's going next - write as much or as little as you like! You can remain anonymous or why not join us? If you decide to join us you will receive an alert every time someone new journals the book, helping you to follow it's travels as it meets new readers.

Enjoy the book!

(If you do decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me,
Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thank you)