corner corner Finding Laura

Finding Laura
by Kay Hooper | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingmom-oysterwing of Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on 4/19/2018

status (set by SqueakyChu): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingmom-oysterwing from Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Thursday, April 19, 2018

This book is about to begin its Bookcrossing journey. Hope it's a pleasant one.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmom-oysterwing at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA on Thursday, April 19, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (4/22/2018 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

There are too many books in my house, so it's time to share with others. Releasing at the Day of the Book Festival.

Hello! So glad you found this book. If you are new to BookCrossing, welcome! I hope you'll leave a journal entry. You can remain anonymous or join BookCrossing (it's free!).

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, April 23, 2018

This book was not chosen at the 2018 Kensington International Day of the Book street festival so I'm saving it to release elsewhere...

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Tuesday, May 08, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (5/19/2018 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book at the Gaithersburg Book Festival!

----------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a
library!