Firefly Lane: A Novel

by Kristin Hannah | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingbaboul333wing of Toulouse, Midi-Pyrénées France on 4/19/2018
Amazon.com | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR | Amazon IT
Journal Entry 1 by wingbaboul333wing from Toulouse, Midi-Pyrénées France on Thursday, April 19, 2018
pour une amie

Journal Entry 2 by wingbaboul333wing at Bordeaux, Aquitaine France on Friday, April 20, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (4/21/2018 UTC) at Bordeaux, Aquitaine France

pour flo ^^

Journal Entry 3 by wingFlorence71wing at Fontenay-sous-Bois, Ile-de-France France on Saturday, April 21, 2018
Thanks Baboul for this wishlist book ! Goes to Icila after reading !

Journal Entry 4 by wingFlorence71wing at Fontenay-sous-Bois, Ile-de-France France on Sunday, June 17, 2018
I love this story of two girls friendship during decades : Tully makes a professionnal life as a journalist, and Kate married and mother of three. But Tully and Kate were best friends forever in good and bad days.

Journal Entry 5 by wingFlorence71wing at La Chapelle-sur-Erdre, Pays de la Loire France on Sunday, June 17, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (6/20/2018 UTC) at La Chapelle-sur-Erdre, Pays de la Loire France

Kristin Hannah writes very well and I certainly continues to read others novels of her. Have a nice summer and happy reading Icila !

Journal Entry 6 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Thursday, June 21, 2018
Merci Florence ! Coucou Baboul ! :)

Journal Entry 7 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Friday, August 03, 2018
I couldn't wait to read it on the go. I liked it a lot, Seattle also ( the old one, I mean). I forgot to make my J.E. More than a month elapsed already ? My, my...

RES for anybody interested in EU.

Journal Entry 8 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (8/22/2018 UTC) at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France

In the mail for Bjorg. Have a nice time !

Journal Entry 9 by wingBjorgwing at Reykjavík, Reykjavík (Höfuðborgar svæðið) Iceland on Thursday, August 30, 2018
Arrived today, thanks so much :)