Deep Freeze (A Virgil Flowers Novel)

Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 4/18/2018
Amazon.com | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR | Amazon IT
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Springville, Tennessee USA on Sunday, June 17, 2018
Virgil Flowers is up to his usual tricks and employing his laid back style to solve a murder is the same small town that he worked in before.

This was another good one in the series and now available to move on

Journal Entry 3 by wingbookstogivewing at Pearland, Texas USA on Monday, September 17, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (9/17/2018 UTC) at Pearland, Texas USA

To the finder of this book:

Journal Entry 4 by winglove2cookwing at Pearland, Texas USA on Friday, September 21, 2018
Virgil Flowers is back in Tippiton, Minnesota to investigate a murder that might be related to an upcoming class reunion. In his laid-back method he goes about solving the case. A good read.