Leaving Cold Sassy: The Unfinished Sequel to Cold Sassy

by Olive Ann Burns | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by KateKintail of Burke, Virginia USA on 4/16/2018
Journal Entry 1 by KateKintail from Burke, Virginia USA on Monday, April 16, 2018
Bought this at a library used book sale.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmelydiawing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, August 27, 2019
Gift from a friend.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmelydiawing at Little Free Library #77591 (Manorfield Rd.) in Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, August 31, 2019

Released 10 mos ago (8/31/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library #77591 (Manorfield Rd.) in Rockville, Maryland USA

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 4 by byrneg at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, March 28, 2020
Found at Little Free Library on Manorfield months ago. It took me until now to pick it up and read it. I will pass it on when done

Released 2 mos ago (5/1/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library at 14100 Arctic Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

In LFL