The Naming Of The Dead

by Ian Rankin | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingshnedwardswing of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on 4/14/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingshnedwardswing from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, April 14, 2018
It was good but I think I've had my fill of Rebus now, after reading about six Rebus books in rapid succession.

Journal Entry 2 by wingshnedwardswing at Ipswich BC Unconvention in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Thursday, October 04, 2018

Released 8 mos ago (10/5/2018 UTC) at Ipswich BC Unconvention in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

Thank you for visiting the website. If this is your introduction to Bookcrossing, welcome.
Please make as few or as many comments about the book as you wish. The book is now yours to do with as you choose.
Keep it, pass it on, but please leave the label, so it can keep in touch with us.
If you would like to know what happens to the book after you have passed it on, then do join - it's free, private and fun.

Journal Entry 3 by wingardachywing at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Sunday, October 07, 2018
Picked up at the Ipswich Bookcrossing Unconvention.
Bookcrossing_Ipswich_Logo

Released 7 mos ago (11/2/2018 UTC) at America Hill telephone box book exchange in Witnesham, Suffolk United Kingdom

America Hill, Witnesham