Memento Mori

by Spark Muriel | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 184408552X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingshnedwardswing of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on 4/14/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingshnedwardswing from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, April 14, 2018
Brilliant. Whenever I read Muriel Spark I always think I would have been quite scared of her if I had ever met her.

Released 1 yr ago (4/28/2018 UTC) at 3 Three's Coffee Lounge in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

Thank you for visiting the website. If this is your introduction to Bookcrossing, welcome.
Please make as few or as many comments about the book as you wish. The book is now yours to do with as you choose.
Keep it, pass it on, but please leave the label, so it can keep in touch with us.
If you would like to know what happens to the book after you have passed it on, then do join - it's free, private and fun.

Journal Entry 3 by Katweeble at Towcester, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Sunday, April 29, 2018
Picked up at my first Birmingham meet for some time. Great to catch up with friends.

Journal Entry 4 by Katweeble at Towcester, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Sunday, January 06, 2019
A book about a group of senior citizens no how they are coping with their lives and interrelations now, including the reduction in what they can do due to frailty, arthritis and some mental issues. Not helped by the strange phone calls most of them are receiving where they are told "remember you must die".
Interesting but a little strange.