Strange Blood

by Lindsay Jayne Ashford | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 1870206843 Global Overview for this book
Registered by Shahrun of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on 4/14/2018
Journal Entry 1 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Saturday, April 14, 2018
Am enjoying this series. Look forward to reading this, will read and release.

Journal Entry 2 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Monday, April 16, 2018
I think this is my favourite Megan Rhys book - so far... Nice brisk paced murder mystery. I’m wiseing up to her cleverly dropped clues - that she peppers her plots with - now. I spotted the killer ther first time he appeared. There was plenty of misdirection though that made me question mupyself and keep going to make sure I was correct. She packs a good punch. I look forward to the next book.

Journal Entry 3 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Monday, May 14, 2018

Released 8 mos ago (5/14/2018 UTC) at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom

Posting this whole series (of 5 books) off, to entertain a fellow BookCrosser. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 4 by Widget-1 at Brampton, Norfolk United Kingdom on Thursday, May 17, 2018
Thank you very much Shahrun! Received this morning via Royal Mail along with the other books in the series. Exciting!

Journal Entry 5 by Widget-1 at Brampton, Norfolk United Kingdom on Friday, October 19, 2018
I really enjoyed this book...as with others in the series that I have read, a real page turner. I highly recommend Lindsay Ashford as an author of this genre. I hope the next reader will feel the same.

Journal Entry 6 by Widget-1 at Aylsham, Norfolk United Kingdom on Friday, October 19, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (10/19/2018 UTC) at Aylsham, Norfolk United Kingdom

I have given this book to a friend today as a controlled release when we met up with some 'old' school friends for coffee and light lunch at The Old Forge restaurant in Aylsham. She has agreed to release it again after she has read it and come back and journal it...probably as an anonymous finder, although it would be great if she joins up!