The Robber Bride

by Margaret Atwood | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Widget-1 of Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on 4/13/2018
Journal Entry 1 by Widget-1 from Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Friday, April 13, 2018
I bought this book from the Break charity shop in Aylsham.The cover picture differs from the one shown. I intend to read and release.
From the back cover:
Zenia is beautiful,smart and greedy,by turns manipulative and vulnerable, needy and ruthless;a man''s dream and a woman''s nightmare.She is also dead.
Just to make absolutely sure Tony,Roses and Charis are there for the funeral.But 5 years on,as the three women share an indulgent,sisterly lunch,the unthinkable happens;'with waves of I'll will flowing out of her like cosmic radiation',Zeniais us back. ....

Journal Entry 2 by Widget-1 at Aylsham Town Hall in Aylsham, Norfolk United Kingdom on Friday, March 08, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (3/8/2019 UTC) at Aylsham Town Hall in Aylsham, Norfolk United Kingdom

To the finder...please record your find on bookcrossing.com,do that this book's journey can be tracked. When you have finished reading it do come back and write a short journal of your thoughts on it.Then,keep this book travelling...either release it back into the wild or give it to somebody you know to read. Don't forget to write a release note.
Why not join bookcrossing?...it's free,secure and fun.