The Enchantment of Lily Dahl: A Novel

by Siri Hustvedt | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Malkin of Duluth, Minnesota USA on 7/9/2002
Journal Entry 1 by Malkin from Duluth, Minnesota USA on Tuesday, July 09, 2002
I originally read this book some years ago for a sociology class at Inver Hills Community College. Though it is set in the fictional town of Webster, Minnesota, it is actually based on the town of Northfield, located just South of St. Paul. If one visits Northfield, one finds many of the same landmarks the author mentions in the book.

This book is a wonderful read and the local, Minnesota setting adds even more appeal. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by Malkin at Kirby Cafe at UMD in Duluth, Minnesota USA on Thursday, July 11, 2002
Released on Thursday, July 11, 2002 at Kirby Cafe at UMD in Duluth, Minnesota USA.

The book was placed on a table, in a booth, near a window, up in the raised seating.

Journal Entry 3 by Bug007 from Duluth, Minnesota USA on Thursday, July 11, 2002
Didn't interest me very much, so I am moving it along on it's journey.

Journal Entry 4 by Bug007 at -- By post or by hand -- in Duluth, Minnesota USA on Thursday, December 19, 2002
Released on Thursday, December 19, 2002 at Grover3d's bookbox in Duluth, Minnesota USA.

Journal Entry 5 by Zmrzlina from Abington, Massachusetts USA on Wednesday, February 12, 2003
Received in a bookbox organized by Erin and hope to read and release in the UK next month. I will post another journal entry and release notes before doing so.