Abby Takes a Stand

by Patricia C. McKissack | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 4/12/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, April 12, 2018
This is one of a very nice assortment of books that was generously donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) in March, 2018, by a family on Vandegrift Court, Thank you so very much!

I'm releasing this book for the following challenge:

***The 2018 What's in a Name Release Challenge. The title of the book includes the names ABBY, AN and STAN.

-------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, December 22, 2018

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Library at Mom's Organic Market in Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (2/27/2019 UTC) at Little Library at Mom's Organic Market in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2019 Black History Month Release Challenge hosted by originalslicey. This book has a black character on its cover.

-------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!