The Ice Dragon

by George R. R. Martin | Children's Books |
Registered by Feuerstuhl of Berlin (irgendwo/somewhere), Berlin Germany on 4/11/2018
Journal Entry 1 by Feuerstuhl from Berlin (irgendwo/somewhere), Berlin Germany on Wednesday, April 11, 2018
This is the very first book that I register for bookcrossing! Whoohoo!

I bought it at a secondhand English bookshop at Berlin. So I was not even the first one to read it! May it be a joy to others for even longer.

I thought it was quite cute. But it's been a while since I read it. And my memory is not the best...

A controlled release is planned, to a member from Switzerland who wished for a bookcrossing book in the postcrossing forum, so here it is!

I don't know whether they like children's books, too. They just asked for any book... At least if you don't, you are done pretty soon and the torture is not as long?

Journal Entry 2 by Feuerstuhl at Berlin (irgendwo/somewhere), Berlin Germany on Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Released 8 mos ago (4/17/2018 UTC) at Berlin (irgendwo/somewhere), Berlin Germany

I finally gave it into the hands of a trusty post office man. May the book arrive safe and sound in Switzerland!

Journal Entry 3 by wingMankyiwing at Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on Friday, April 20, 2018
Thank you very much for the book and the stamps, Feuerstuhl, and welcome to Postcrossing!
I hope you don't mind if I keep this book at least until winter:)