Bad Cat: 244 Not-So-Pretty Kitties And Cats Gone Bad

by Jim Edgar | Humor |
Registered by wingAzukiwing of Miami, Florida USA on 4/11/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingAzukiwing from Miami, Florida USA on Wednesday, April 11, 2018
Wish the photo quality is better, but overall a fun little break whenever I pick it up fo a few pages.

Bringing this to the BC Con because it feels like there are lots of cat lovers there.

Journal Entry 2 by wingAzukiwing at Bookcrossing Convention Bordeaux 2018 in Bordeaux, Aquitaine France on Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Released 3 yrs ago (4/11/2018 UTC) at Bookcrossing Convention Bordeaux 2018 in Bordeaux, Aquitaine France

Hi! How wonderful you've found one of my books! Thank you so much for checking out the journal. I would really appreciate if you can take a moment to let me know you have it now. Trust me, it'll totally make my day to hear from one of my "wild" books.

Bookcrossing is a wonderful online community of book lovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. We are also curious to see how far and wide our books can travel. I would appreciate if you can make a journal entry on this book so we know where the book has been. You don't have to set up an account.

Feel free to keep this book, return it to where you found it, or pass it on to the next reader. If you sign up as a member, you will hear from the book as it travels and gets journaled. Feel free to explore the BookCrossing site, and visit our forum to meet other booklovers. Membership is confidential, free, and spam-free. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by leselotte at Bordeaux, Aquitaine France on Thursday, April 26, 2018
Took it at the convention to show to my cat obeying husband. (Hi azuki!)