Trellis Cookbook: Expanded Edition

by Marcel Desaulniers | Cooking, Food & Wine | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 4/9/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, April 09, 2018
This book arrived with others in April, 2018, as as anonymous donation to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720. Thank you very much!

I'm releasing this book for the following challenge:

***The 2018 What's in a Name Release Challenge. The title of the book includes the names ELLIS, ELLI, LI and LIS.

-------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

-----------------

12/13/18 - While swapping out books from the bookshelf, I handed this book off to a neighbor in Twinbrook who is a chef. He just happened to be walking by at the time.

Have fun with the recipes! Happy holidays!!