The Classic Italian Cook Book: The Art of Italian Cooking and the Italian Art of Eating

by Marcella Hazan | Cooking, Food & Wine | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 4/7/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, April 07, 2018
This book is one of many more books donated on 04/04/18 to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) by my friend who is soon moving to Staunton, Virginia, USA. Thank you so much for the books.

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2019 You're Such an Animal Release Challenge hosted by Secretariat. The title of this wild release contains the word ASS.

----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, September 16, 2019

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Library at Mom's Organic Market in Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Released 6 mos ago (9/19/2019 UTC) at Little Library at Mom's Organic Market in Rockville, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!