Rather Be the Devil (A Rebus Novel)

by Ian Rankin | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingFlorence71wing of Fontenay-sous-Bois, Ile-de-France France on 4/7/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingFlorence71wing from Fontenay-sous-Bois, Ile-de-France France on Saturday, April 07, 2018
For my NSS partner who has it on his wishlist.

Journal Entry 2 by wingFlorence71wing at Bookcrossing Convention Bordeaux 2018 in Bordeaux, Aquitaine France on Saturday, April 07, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (4/20/2018 UTC) at Bookcrossing Convention Bordeaux 2018 in Bordeaux, Aquitaine France

For my german NSS Partner. Hope you like the book and the green tea I choose for you.

Journal Entry 3 by wingcalissonwing at Bordeaux, Aquitaine France on Friday, April 20, 2018
Quelle surprise, merci beaucoup, florence ! Tu m'as fait un grand plaisir . J'adore les polars de Ian Rankin et les thes verts .

Update 16.06.18:
gelesen für die Challenge "Vom Mount Everest zum Brocken"
und das war sooo gut!

Big Ger ist wieder im Geschäft, und das gibt mir große Hoffnung, dass Rebus auch noch eine ganze Weile sich nicht unterkriegen lässt, Hank Marvin zum Trotz.

Big Ger is back in business. This makes me hope that Rebus will not back down still for quite some time, against all odds and in spite of his Hank Marvin.

Journal Entry 4 by wingcalissonwing at Neckargemünd, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Thursday, June 21, 2018

Released 10 mos ago (6/21/2018 UTC) at Neckargemünd, Baden-Württemberg Germany

Rebus goes on a journey, northwards.

Enjoy!

Journal Entry 5 by KaleLewin at Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Monday, July 02, 2018
Received today as a RABCK. Many thanks, I’m looking forward to reading it