Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West (Wicked Years #1)

by Gregory Maguire | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by notbob of Omaha, Nebraska USA on 4/3/2018
Journal Entry 1 by notbob from Omaha, Nebraska USA on Tuesday, April 03, 2018
When Dorothy triumphed over the Wicked Witch of the West in L. Frank Baum's classic tale, we heard only her side of the story. But what about her arch-nemesis, the mysterious Witch? Where did she come from? How did she become so wicked?

Gregory Maguire has created a fantasy world so rich and vivid that we will never look at Oz the same way again.

Journal Entry 2 by notbob at Defy Gravity Omaha in La Vista, Nebraska USA on Saturday, April 21, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (4/21/2018 UTC) at Defy Gravity Omaha in La Vista, Nebraska USA

I'm releasing a bunch of books today to celebrate Bookcrossing's 17th birthday. This is #11.

I don’t have any trampolining books, so let’s go with a Broadway musical. That makes sense, right?

I came here to jump once... lost a toenail due to tight slippers but still had fun.

Journal Entry 3 by notbob at La Vista, Nebraska USA on Saturday, April 21, 2018
Changed my mind, this place is looking out of business.

Journal Entry 4 by notbob at Holland Performing Arts Center in Omaha, Nebraska USA on Sunday, September 23, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (9/23/2018 UTC) at Holland Performing Arts Center in Omaha, Nebraska USA

My wife is here to play for in the Rusty Musician Experience! I left this book outside the main entrance. Hopefully there will be some fans here tonight.