Moonspinners

by Mary Stewart | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 1444720481 Global Overview for this book
Registered by raeliz64 of Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on 4/2/2018
Journal Entry 1 by raeliz64 from Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Monday, April 02, 2018
"Nicola Ferris, impetuous, attractive, and on holiday from the British Embassy in Athens, arrives in Crete a day ahead of schedule and discovers adventure and romance. Blithely savoring the wild beauty of the countryside, she stumbles across an assured young Englishman hiding out in the hills who is less than pleased to have been found. Before long, events begin to spiral in an alarmingly perilous fashion, leading to a stunning climax among the fishing boats of Agios Georgios Bay. "

Journal Entry 2 by raeliz64 at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Monday, April 02, 2018
Going into a passing bookbox.

Journal Entry 3 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, April 05, 2018
Received when my "World of Crime" Book box came home.

Journal Entry 4 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, January 16, 2020
Can't workout if I read this years ago or not, parts of it seemed very similar or maybe that's just down to the style/age of the story.

Journal Entry 5 by wingPlum-crazywing at Leeds Meet @ City Museum Café in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, January 16, 2020

Released 5 mos ago (1/18/2020 UTC) at Leeds Meet @ City Museum Café in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Taking to the Leeds meet up, if it's not picked up by another BookCrosser it will be added to the Little Free Library in the café :o)

Released as part of the 2020 MOVIE BOOKS RELEASE CHALLENGE (#3)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a travelling book !

You can help us to track this book's travels by taking a moment to make a journal entry - let us know where you found it, what you thought of it or where it's going next - write as much or as little as you like! You can remain anonymous or why not join us? If you decide to join us you will receive an alert every time someone new journals the book, helping you to follow it's travels as it meets new readers.

Enjoy the book!

(If you do decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me,
Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thank you)

Journal Entry 6 by wingDelticwing at Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, January 18, 2020
Picked this up today at Leeds Meet. I read and enjoyed The Hollow Hills from Mary Stewart’s Arthurian series, so I thought I’d give this one a go too