Scandalous Again

by Christina Dodd | Romance |
Registered by lisaxiii of Pleasanton, California USA on 3/28/2004
Journal Entry 1 by lisaxiii from Pleasanton, California USA on Sunday, March 28, 2004
Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Released on Friday, April 02, 2004 at Chevron Gas Station -- Bollinger/San Ramon Valley in San Ramon, California USA.

Left on top of one of the pumps.

Journal Entry 3 by herebedragons from Cotati, California USA on Friday, April 02, 2004
Hee! I saw the release alert about this book earlier today. I'd never actually gone hunting for a book before, but I thought it sounded like fun, and this station is only a couple of miles from home. I needed to fill my car up with gas anyway, so I figured that I would just go by there after picking my son up from school, and have a look around. It was a few hours after I saw the alert, so I figured my chances were pretty slim . . . but I pulled up to a pump, and looked around a bit, and that yellow "FREE" sticker just screamed out at me from across the station!!!!

HEE! I ran over and picked it up, but then I started to feel a bit guilty. If I took it, someone who'd never heard of BookCrossing might miss out! Fortunately, I had a couple of books in my car that I'd meant to release yesterday, but never got around to doing it, so I left those in the gas station in place of the one I took . . . keeping the Karma going. :-)

I've got a few library books on my "to read" list, but after that, I'll read this one and then set it free again! It sounds pretty interesting, judging by the back cover.

Thanks! :-) This was fun. I'm not sure I'll go hunting for books too terribly often, but it's really great to have found one at least this once! ::grin::

Journal Entry 4 by herebedragons from Cotati, California USA on Tuesday, April 06, 2004
A very quick read, I got through this in just a few hours. The story was interesting, although I found the premise a bit unbelievable, and at first I didn't care much for the author's writing, but it seemed to improve as I went on. I enjoyed the main characters, particularly the heroine. A nice, easy romance.

Thanks! I'll be releasing this one later today in San Francisco.

:-)

Journal Entry 5 by herebedragons at Pier 39 in San Francisco, California USA on Tuesday, April 06, 2004
Released on Tuesday, April 06, 2004 at Pier 39 in San Francisco, California USA.

I'll be releasing this later today near the carousel. Enjoy! :-)