The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead

by Max Brooks | Reference | This book has not been rated.
Registered by loriped of Keizer, Oregon USA on 3/29/2018
Journal Entry 1 by loriped from Keizer, Oregon USA on Thursday, March 29, 2018
The Zombie Survival Guide is your key to survival against the hordes of undead who may be stalking you right now. Fully illustrated and exhaustively comprehensive, this book covers everything you need to know, including how to understand zombie physiology and behavior, the most effective defense tactics and weaponry, ways to outfit your home for a long siege, and how to survive and adapt in any territory or terrain.

Top 10 Lessons for Surviving a Zombie Attack

Journal Entry 2 by loriped at Keizer, Oregon USA on Thursday, March 29, 2018
This has been around awhile, but I hope someone out there hasn't read it. This would be a great book for a non-reading boy to have for summer. You can pick and choose what you read and you don't have to worry if you forgot what you read a week ago.

Adding to emmejo's otherworldly book box.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSpatialwing at Arlington, Virginia USA on Tuesday, April 10, 2018
Selected from the Round IV Otherworldly Bookbox.

Serendipity! A week ago, I came across The Zombie Survival Guide: Recorded Attacks and purchased it to BC. As I was looking to see if it was on anyone's wishlist (it wasn't), I saw that a book by the same author The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead was on the wishlist of someone in my local BC group! So, thought I'd see if she wanted Recorded Attacks. Then, I open this bookbox and there it is! Her actual wishlist book! Hope no one is upset that I snagged this one for someone else. :/ But I couldn't resist getting it for her.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSpatialwing at Fairfax, Virginia USA on Saturday, June 16, 2018

Released 2 yrs ago (6/17/2018 UTC) at Fairfax, Virginia USA

To be released at the June 2018 BCinDC meetup to pass this wishlist book along to another member.

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

Congratulations! You've found a traveling book!
See where I've been and track where I go by creating an account and writing a journal entry for this book.
Wish to remain anonymous? Then no need to create an account, just write a journal entry letting us know where you found the book and review it if you like.

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

Journal Entry 5 by wingSpatialwing at Arlington, Virginia USA on Sunday, June 17, 2018
The BC this book was going to was unable to attend the meeting. So, I'll hold on to it until we attend the same one again. :)

Journal Entry 6 by wingSpatialwing at BCinDC, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, December 15, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (12/16/2018 UTC) at BCinDC, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄

A Wishlist book surprise for
someone at the BCinDC Holiday Party!

❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄

Journal Entry 7 by Firegirl at Annandale, Virginia USA on Tuesday, December 18, 2018
Gifted to me at the BD-in-DC holiday gathering. Thank you for thinking of me! And even better that it comes with a surprise companion book!

Journal Entry 8 by wingmelydiawing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, March 17, 2019
Picked up at today's BCinDC meetup at Silver Diner in Arlington, Virginia.