corner corner A Christmas Carol and other stories

A Christmas Carol and other stories
by Charles Dickens | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingdaffodil-2wing of Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on 3/29/2018

status (set by millycat): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingdaffodil-2wing from Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Thursday, March 29, 2018

This book was bought from a stall at a fete. It is a hardback in good condition. It is a Readers Digest edition, illustrated in colour containing three Christmas stories. I am reserving it for another bookcrosser.

I have read and enjoyed A Christmas Carol several times but I don't think I'm likely to read the other two stories in the near future. Therefore I shall be releasing this book quite soon to find a new home.

Journal Entry 2 by wingdaffodil-2wing at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 04, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (4/6/2018 UTC) at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom

This book will be travelling to another bookcrosser.

To the finder:-

to place on their shelves and discard the rest-so another bad release option.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmillycatwing at Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Sunday, April 08, 2018

A beautiful book waiting on the mat top cheer me up on returning from holiday, many thanks for it and the BC supplies!