The Furthest Station

by Ben Aaronovitch | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by Shahrun of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on 3/29/2018
Journal Entry 1 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Thursday, March 29, 2018
Ghostly going on, on The Metropolitan Line can only mean one thing - PC Peter Grant is back on the case! I enjoyed this story, due to the brief nature of the Novella format, we just had one story thread to follow, which I savoured on my own tube commute today (on the District & Northern Lines). I love the humour, magic and mystery of this series. It’s a breath of fresh reading air. The author creates a great diverse range of characters, both humans and supernatural. Hope he doesn’t keep us waiting too long for our next fix!

Journal Entry 2 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Thursday, March 29, 2018

Released 9 mos ago (3/29/2018 UTC) at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom

Totally forgot about sending this book off (like the intent to do so, magically makes it happen! What a doughnut!). So finally sending it off to the BookCrosser I promised it to, 2 weeks ago. Happy reading.

Journal Entry 3 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, April 09, 2018
Thanks very much for the wishlist book Shahrun. My first internal mail delivery since I've worked at Palestra.

Journal Entry 4 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 10, 2018
I really enjoyed this novella, especially the London Underground connection.

Journal Entry 5 by wingPoodlesisterwing at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- France on Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Released 9 mos ago (4/20/2018 UTC) at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- France

A wishlist book being given to ApoloniaX at the Bordeaux Convention.

Journal Entry 6 by wingApoloniaXwing at Bordeaux, Aquitaine France on Monday, April 23, 2018
Thank you!!!

Journal Entry 7 by wingApoloniaXwing at Steglitz, Berlin Germany on Thursday, May 03, 2018
This was a quick entertaining read. The book is set between Foxglove Summer and The Hanging Tree, but there's none of the overarching plotlines of the Faceless Man or Lesley in it, could even be a stand-alone. Apart from that: the usual - police procedure meets urban fantasy, witticisms, dry humour.
(Here's the High & Over House.)

Journal Entry 8 by wingApoloniaXwing at Ipswich BC Unconvention in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Thursday, September 27, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (10/5/2018 UTC) at Ipswich BC Unconvention in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

Released at the UK Bookcrossing UnConvention in Ipswich.
Or somewhere in Ipswich, if nobody picks it up there.

Journal Entry 9 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, October 05, 2018
I’ve reclaimed this book as I know it is on a few wishlists.

Journal Entry 10 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Wishlist Tag, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Monday, November 12, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (11/13/2018 UTC) at Wishlist Tag, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Going to Jax987654321.

Journal Entry 11 by wingjax987654321wing at Ealing, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, November 18, 2018
received as a wishlist tag.